THOMAS THE TRAIN IN 3D - THOMAS EL TREN EN 3D


Hello guys!    Hola chicos!

As you know I like to blog and make video tutorials in english and spanish about cakes, cupcakes, cookies and anything related to that.  So I'll be posting in both languages just keep reading and you will find the tutorial and the video too.    

How are you all doing?  Well here in my studio it is  always busyyyy......But if you want to call and order a cake, cupcakes or cookies I always have time for you!!  ;)

But now I just want to share with you this little blue friend.  He is very famous and have lots of friends.  Yes it's Thomas the Tank Engine!  Hope you enjoy this video!

Don't forget to subscribe to YOUTUBE, like us on FACEBOOK and fallow us on TWITTER.








Como ustedes saben me gusta publicar y hacer vídeos tutoriales en ingles y español sobre bizcochos, cupcakes,  galletas y todo relacionado con dulces.  Entonces yo estaré publicando en los dos lenguajes, solo sigue leyendo y encontraras el tutorial y hasta el video también. 

Como están todos ustedes? Bueno aquí en mi estudio esta siempre muy ocupado.... Pero si me quieren llamar para ordenar algún bizcocho, cupcakes o galletas yo siempre tendré tiempo para ustedes!! :)

Pero ahora solo quiero compartir con ustedes este pequeño amiguito de color azul.  El es muy famoso y tiene muchos amigos.  Si es Thomas el Tren! Espero que disfruten el video!
No se olviden de subscribirse en YOUTUBE, darnos un me gusta en FACEBOOK y seguirnos en TWITTER.





No comments:

Post a Comment