Hey guys!!

How are you all doing today? Here in NY is a very nice day today.  And for those who are interested in opening a home base business here in NY  I have a link that you might find it very helpful.  So lets talk about Licenses and Permits.

Exactly what you need depends on the location and type of cake business. Different states and cities have varying requirements. Most have websites where the specific information is available. You most likely will be required to obtain a business license from the state and city, a food handler's license and a sales privilege license to collect sales tax.
If you're baking cakes, the kitchen, equipment, storage facility, oven, refrigerator and location must be inspected to meet safety and health standards. If you're thinking of starting your small cake baking business in your home, your kitchen still will have to be approved. In many cases, a home kitchen isn't acceptable at all. If that's the case, you will need to find a location that is approved and do the baking there. A restaurant that only offers breakfast and lunch is one option. A church with an inspected kitchen is another option. Renting a facility is a third option.

If you are in NewYork area like me, I recommend to visit this site for more info: http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/businessexpress

Feel free to share it with your friends and everybody is welcome to join this  group.:)


Don't forget to subscribe to YOUTUBE, like us on FACEBOOK and fallow us on TWITTER.  Thank you and see you tomorrow!!!