RECIPE: RICH CHOCOLATE FROSTING


Today I've been baking all day long.  All I smell is sweet, chocolate, vanilla hahaha... So here is one of my recipes that I use on my chocolate cake.  This Chocolate Frosting is delicious :P
very rich in flavor and perfect pair for chocolate cake (or vanilla... or any flavor really).


Super easy to make. Is like 1, 2 and 3 and you are done ! Here is what you need:

- 1/2 cup butter.
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract


Sift the powdered sugar with the cocoa into the mixer's bowl.


Add the rest of the ingredients...


Here is were you decide how tick you like your frosting.  Start with the mixer in low and as all the ingredients incorporate together add more speed.  You can see now the thickness of the frosting if you don't like it this tick add a little bit of milk and keep mixing.


Hope you like this quick Rich Chocolate Frosting recipe cuz' I do :)
Enjoy !

Subscribe to our Cake News !


No comments:

Post a Comment