VIDEO: SPARKLY REINDEER CAKE TOPPER


So winter is here guys!! all the sudden just turn so cold outside in New York,  but don't hear me wrong I love winter :)  
 And I know this cake may look a little Christmasy but is just the first week of January which for me means that we are still celebrating Christmas.  Our tradition is that Christmas is not over until after the Three Kings has visited Jesus and give him some presents.  Thats why my cake looks kinda of a combinations of Christmas and Winter :)


I hope you all like this topper.  I make a resolutions that this year I'll try to post a video ones a week.  I'm still learning how to use my iMovie to edit my videos and also I'm still learning how to use my DSLR Camera  so bear with me guys.  As I use it more the more it will be better.  Hopefully for the end of the year I have very good videos and photos for you all :)



Please let me know how you like the video and what would you like to see next :)  
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel on Youtube.  Enjoy !


Click on the picture to watch video !

Subscribe to our Cake News !

No comments:

Post a Comment